Translate

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Welcome to CRPU blog!


Christ's return Prophecy Update (CRPU) is a blog dedicated to following today's news events and how they fit within Biblical prophecy, paving the way for the return of the Lord Jesus Christ. I believe we are in the end times and are headed, unswerving, toward the destruction of heaven and earth and the rebirth of each. I will do my best to present in a clear and a  non denominational, unbiased exploration of prophecy fulfilled and soon to be fulfilled.

The greatest defense of the Bible as a source of un-distorted truth from God Himself...is prophecy. The Bible is chock full of predictions from Jesus and the prophets of that day that have already seen their fulfillment. Some are coming to pass as you read this. some...the worst, I fear are yet to come.

If you are interested in what prophecies have come to pass...click here:
http://www.endtime.com/blog/why-i-believe-jesus-will-return-in-my-lifetime/ 

I welcome comments and submissions from anyone who has an interest and I hope to enlighten some folks and perhaps turn those who don't know Jesus...towards His love.

Luke Sullivan

No comments:

Post a Comment